What are electronic cookies?
Electronic cookies are small texts of software code transmitted from the servers of our website to your personal computer and stored by your browser, mainly in order to give us information about your needs and preferences.
Depending on their expiration dates, cookies are either “session” or “persistent” cookies. In particular, session cookies are automatically erased whenever you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored until their expiration date, unless manually deleted prior to that date.
What kinds of cookies do we use?
Our Company uses session cookies for the following purposes:
- For your safe browsing through protected webpages of our Website.
- For the storage of technical data, which are necessary so that your computer displays certain kinds of multimedia content, better known as “flash cookies”.
- For the allocation and efficient processing of server requests between servers belonging to a group.
- For the electronic identification and log – in of users already logged – in at social networking websites.
In addition, we use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- For enhanced user experience of our Website.
- For the personalization of our Website according to your needs and preferences.
The aforementioned “persistent cookies” remain stored at your personal computer for a period of twenty-four (24) months.
All data collected by using cookies through our Website are processed and stored in anonymous form and do not contain any personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our Company does not sell or trade any data that are collected by these means.
By using our cookies we collect and process the following kinds of data :
- IP address and end user device data.
- Data on user browsing at our Website.
- Information on user preferences regarding our services.
- Only upon filling in the communication form, we request from you the following data, which we collect and process: Full name, e-mail, and optionally telephone number and any other comments/content you wish.
In case that you decide to browse at subpages of our Website and have accordingly adjusted your web browser, you will receive from our systems session and persistent cookies. Otherwise, you must either not make any use of our Website or deactivate cookies.
We use advertising cookies only on the condition of your prior freely given and explicit consent for such use. Your consent may be freely any time revoked, without retroactive effect.
How can you deactivate cookies?
You are always free to delete, or disable our cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that by deleting or disabling our cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete www.edias.gr user experience.
Depending on which browser you currently use, additional information for the most popular browsers can be found at the following websites:
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera https://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Safari for iPad and iPhone https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
For any further request or query you may address us by using the following contact data :
Corporate name: EDIAS ABEE
Address : 28, 28th Octovriou str. and Platonos, Aspropyrgos
Τ : +302105572310
F : +302195571442
email : firstname.lastname@example.org